Sunday, January 30, 2011

Painting

Our next project on the house is going to be painting.  We're going to be painting the kitchen, the den, the foyer, a hallway and a bathroom.  Not sure how long it will take.  This is my biggest painting project.  I might go crazy by the end of it. 

Here are some pictures of the areas we're painting:

The kitchen.









The den.








We narrowed it down to three different colors and I got some samples and painted a few areas of the walls to see which color I wanted.

























I think we're going to go with the middle one.  The bottom is way too dark.  I like the top (it's a bit lighter in person), but it looks a lot darker at night.  We're not going to paint for another week so I have time to change my mind, but I'm pretty sure we're going with the middle (Liveable green, what kind of name is that?).

2 comments:

  1. I like the middle color b/c I think it would look really soft and not make any room dark. Plus if the light from the windows show through, it will brighten the room a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the middle color as well. I love the color green. My downstairs is green!!

    ReplyDelete